The scientific electronic peer-reviewed journal as a network publication "Biomics" was established by the decision of the Scientific Council of the Institute of biochemistry and genetics of the Ufa scientific center of the Russian Academy of Sciences on January 28, 2011. The registration number of the online publication in Roskomnadzor is EL no. FS 77-75584 dated 19.04.2019. The Biomics is assigned ISSN 2221-6197. In its activities, the editorial Board of the journal is guided by the Law of the Russian Federation "on mass media". The term of activity of the journal "Biomics" is not limited.
The journal "Biomics" accepts articles in the field of physical and chemical biology for publication:
- theoretical and review articles;
- articles reflecting the results of completed original scientific research;
- articles describing new research methods;
- brief reports;
- materials of scientific conferences, seminars, meetings;
- reviews of monographs and books;
- reports on scientific events (symposiums, conferences, and other significant scientific events);
- readers' comments on previously published articles;
- letter to the editor.
No publication fee is charged and no honorarium is paid. The journal adheres to the Open Access policy and all articles are available as pdf files on the website http://biomicsj.ru